Rachel is a frequent webinar guest for Network for Good, Bloomerang, Nonprofit Marketing Guide, Fired Up Fundraising, and more.
Want to get invited to Rachel’s free webinars?
Interested in having Rachel do a webinar for your group? Schedule a free 15 minute consultation to explore a webinar engagement.
Where can I sign up for Rachel's next webinar?
Wednesday, February 14th at 1 pm EST hosted by Network for Good "How to Rock Your Donor Love and Loyalty with Secrets from Your Favorite Brands"
Just a few of Rachel’s most popular webinar topics include:
Listen to some of Rachel’s most popular guest webinars by clicking on the links below.
How big is the gap between what you want to say to a donor and what the donor wants to hear? Chances are it’s as big as the Grand Canyon. See through your donor’s eyes in this thought provoking workshop loaded with tips for better donor communication, cultivation and discovery.
- The donor experience and desires firsthand from the donor’s perspective
- The science of donor decision making
- How to let the donor be the hero of their own story
- Communication strategies that get donors to stay longer & make bigger gifts sooner
Discover seven donor-centered strategies guaranteed to boost your fundraising, including:
- Strategies to advance the donor relationship
- Why surveying your donors early matters
- How offering donors choice increases their giving
- The #1 driver of donor loyalty
- The #1 way to ensure donors make a repeat gift
- Thank-yous they'll never forget
- How to prioritize your portfolio to upgrade year-end donors into a major gift pipeline
Can donor surveys actually retain and upgrade your donors? Discover…
- Eye candy examples you‘ll want to steal from winning online surveys and learn what to ask.
- How to determine your best major gift prospects through pre-call letters, calls, and visits.
- 5 things to ask in a donor survey (and what not to ask).
Do you have board members who are allergic to fundraising? Are your board meetings perfunctory and dry, or worse, draining? Were clear expectations of board service not properly set with your board members? Discover the top five tips and tools to motivate and inspire your board!
Think you’ve got donors in your file with the capacity to do more who aren’t? Most orgs do! Discover…
- The low hanging fruit of basic prospecting
- How digital tools like video can dramatically enhance prospecting.
- The myth of the giving pyramid and critical insights into midlevel donors.